Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Let's recap

Did I lose you? It's been a while since I've posted. So let's catch up real quick.

Since last I posted...

We had a great time in Lake Arrowhead in James' super cool cabin (click for pics):










I went to an Ayn Rand exhibit in Hollywood.


I took this picture of JL:














I got the Canon ST-E2 that allows me to take pictures like this:














Went to one of the most amazing shows ever with Chevas and Lisa. We saw Earlimart at the Getty Center with a string quartet. It was almost an out of body experience. It definitely ranks as one of my all time favorite live music experiences. (not my photo)











Oh, and the Master Batters started off the season by beating Off Constantly 9-4. We'll look to extend the streak tonight. Thanks for hanging there... more pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have been busy taking lots of pics. None of your girl Chevas? Keep up the blogging, we all enjoy checking in to see what is new.