Monday, April 17, 2006

30 Boxes

Softball game tonight. The Master Batters are still looking for our first win but I think we have a good chance tonight.

Not that I would forget about the game, but to keep track of all my appointments, I use a little web site called 30boxes.

I have tried to use event calendars in the past and I've always given up on them after a few days. I've been using 30boxes for about 3 months now and it's the first site I check every morning.

The reason? EASE OF USE. If I have a doctor appointment next Wednesday, all I do is type "Dr next Wed." And POOF, there it is. Type "Softball every Monday" and it creates a recurring event.

Of course, there are all of the regular options for reminders, invites, etc. But I don't have to mess with those if it's not needed.

Lots of other great features like sharing and RSS integration make this an excellent choice for your calendar program.

No comments: