Monday, April 03, 2006

Working out the kinks...

So maybe I put the redesign up before it was ready. Almost immediately after uploading it on Friday, I got reports of broken/insufficient navigation. Most of it was in the "Snapshot archive" section which has since been removed.

The other thing I did this weekend was to rely a little more heavily on seanrainer.zoto.com because it offers 2GB of storage and an easy way to create galleries. The more I work with Zoto, the more I like it.

Go Bruins! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the snapshot section we all loved so much? Will it be returning? I love
this picure by the way!

Sean Rainer said...

Thanks for the compliment. I deleted the original "snapshot" gallery mostly because the navigation was broken after the redesign. I'll be adding more as I go. In the meantime, many of those snapshots are up on seanrainer.zoto.com.

Thanks for stopping by!