Monday, December 11, 2006

2 Shoots on Saturday



I had two photo shoots on Saturday. The first one was the Venice-Marina Christmas Run. It was a 10K and 5K run through the Venice Boardwalk for FotoJack.com. I was up bright and early for the 7:30am start time (and if you read the last post you might surmise that that was no easy feat). It was a beautiful day and I submitted about 60% of the nearly 1,000 pictures I took. That included several of Chevas, Lisa and Andrea who all ran the 5K. As soon as they are up on the site, I'll post a link here.



After the run, I had about an hour to download the pics to free up my memory cards, recharge the batteries and eat before I was off to shoot the newly formed CSU Long Beach Salsa Club. It was a challenging shoot because of the large group but in the end I got a lot of really good shots and I hope they are happy with them. I'll post some more of these as well.

It was an exhausting day but I was happy to finish up the night at Fisherman's Village watching the Christmas boat parade in the Marina... alas, no pictures from that.

No comments: