Thursday, December 07, 2006

Let me hear you say "Ooh La La Sassoon"



Ahhh... life in Marina del Rey. I took this picture off the pier shortly before sunset. This was one of about 10 dolphins we saw that day. Click the picture to biggie size it.

Last night Chev and I went to a Beck concert for about 200 people. It was part of Yahoo! Live Sets concert series so it should be up on there soon.

On stage was Beck, a drummer, 4 multi-instrumentalists and 4 puppeteers.

Yeah, it was surreal to say the least. As soon as they post the show, I'll link to it here.

In the meantime, here's some free live Beck tracks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, do you know who sings the song with those lyrics before Beck? "Let me hear you say "Ooh La La Sassoon". I am trying to find that song. It would have been around the year 200. Any ideas? sheila@crushtown.com

Anonymous said...

That song you're looking for is by groove armada. DJ's love to use this but always is sped up to match the dance music.

Sean Rainer said...

I did a follow up post:

http://creamyjalapeno.blogspot.com/2007/02/reader-questions.html