Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What's on your WishRadar?


Have you done all of your x-mas shopping? Silly question, I know. So chances are, the people who love you haven't bought yours either. Why not help them out with a wish list?

I've been using Amazon's wish list for for a couple of years but I recently came across a site that blows Amazon's out of the water.

WishRadar is a very simple web2.0 site that keeps track of the things you want and even alerts you when they drop below a certain price.

The best part? It is a snap to IMPORT your Amazon list to get started.

Here's my WishRadar list. Send me yours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sean,

We're glad WishRadar is working well for you, and are seriously considering using "blows Amazon's out of the water" as our new slogan. Thanks for that.

BTW, you have a good list going. I especially recommend the Loose Fur album you have listed.

Best,

-Jason
blog.wishradar.com

Anonymous said...

US President Tim Kalemkarian, US Senate Tim Kalemkarian, US House Tim Kalemkarian: best major candidate.