Thursday, December 14, 2006

Venice-Marina Christmas Run photos are up!

All of the photos from the 10k/5k that I shot last Saturday are up over at fotojack.com. There are over 6000 photos from this event! My photos scattered throughout but nearly all of the first 14 1/2 pages are mine.

So if you want to check some out, go to this link and start browsing.

Lisa, Andrea, ChevasAs previously mentioned, our heroes Chevas, Lisa and Andrea ran in the race. You can search their bib numbers for more photos.

I'm pretty pleased with the results over all. I think I took a lot of good photos and I hope the runners find their way to the site and purchase some of them. Fotojack will even put your picture on Wheaties box... pretty cool.

I did learn that for an event of this size, I will need to invest in more memory cards. I have nearly 2.5GB worth of cards at the moment but I could have easily shot double that for this event.

I also learned that my new lens is perfect for just this sort of thing. It's the Canon 28-135mm with image stabilization. The runners were flying by me at a steady rate and the lens had no problem auto focusing. Which left me free to think about composition.

No comments: